2014. Belek-Antalya-Kemer



In 2014 I was working for Thomas Cook as Neckermann Representative in whole Belek-Antalya-Kemer region. I chose a great tour what i do every week on my only day-off to be with the guests and have great fun all day. One of my favourite ones was this jeep-safari with this lovely honeymooner couple. They were so warm and so same twisted minded and 100% honest as you can see it from their eyes and the way they talk to you. 

We had so much fun and of course, some sip of Hungarian firewater, pálinka to make it as a party during the day, it was their honeymoon so we had to entertain ourselves somehow even if the summer was hot enough to be crazy for a trip up in the gorgeous Taurus mountains 

They are from Debrecen, one of my favourite Hungarian city, small town but the second biggest city in our tiny country 

This city is world famous for its flower carnival on the 20th August every year

>> Back to Main

Comments